TODAY, Saturday, January 10, 2015 we will be having an online bible study session!
Last week, we had many technical difficulties with Google Chat so this round we will be hosting the study session through Facebook. We apologize to everyone that attempted to join us last week and couldn't connect. Let's try again in a new venue!
We go live right at 11 am PST / 2 pm EST, but you are welcome to join at anytime. We will be reviewing the entire "A New Year + A New Creation" Genesis 5-9 Bible Study from our Blog.
RSVP for the fun by clicking the "join" button in the corner of this event's page. This event is private: any posts or comments you make will not show on your personal wall.
Come as you are: you can be in PJs or a ball gown, all dolled up or just out of bed. We want to see your beautiful faces! Bring your beautiful self + your bible & a good cup of something good to drink. We'll have our coffee in hand! :)
How to Participate in this LIVE bible study + FAQs:
- What is a Facebook Online Event? It's like a social media party!
- We will have a Q&A format to the study. We will be asking reflection questions. We hope you'll share! We all seek more community in our lives - this is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
- A Facebook account is required to view & chime in when answering study questions. You will need to be following the Heart of Mary Women's Fellowship Page AND join the event to participate.
- If you have a Facebook account you can follow HOMWF :)
- Click the "RSVP TO EVENT" button to see the event online & JOIN.
- On the Event page, you will see a "Join" box. Click to RSVP! Once the session starts, you'll receive Facebook notifications from Facebook.